Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Aero wiper + intermittent function
- Front and rear electric windows
- Heated windscreen
- Rain sensor
- Sunset glass from b-pillar back
- Tinted glass
- Dynamic chassis control
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door mirrors and handles
- Chrome plated radiator grille
- Bi-Xenon headlights with AFS + integrated headlight washers + LED daytime running lights
Bi-Xenon HeadlightsThe bi-xenon headlight is a special version of the xenon headlight and allows a single headlight to generate both high and low beam. When low beam is selected, the light beam is partially shielded by a moving shutter. To switch to high beam, an electromagnet moves the shutter out of the light beam's path.
- Cornering front fog lights
- LED brake lights
- LED rear lights
- Light assistant (coming home/tunnel light)
- ABS + EDL + ASR + MSR + ESC
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- CBC - (Cornering brake control)
- Electromechanical parking brake
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
- Hill hold control
- Multi-Collision braking
- Adaptive cruise control
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Dynamic steering response (DSR)
- Electro-mechanical PAS
- Front assistant collision mitigation
- Lane change assist and blind spot monitor
Lane AssistLane assist uses a camera mounted by the rear view mirror to detect lane markings ahead of the vehicle, and will correct your steering should you start to move unintentionally to another lane on the motorway.
- Park assist (inc front/rear parking sensors)
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
Auto dimming rear view mirrorAuto dimming inside the rear view mirror and rain sensors ensures a clear view of your journey ahead.
- Electric folding door mirrors
- 3 point height adj front seatbelts + pretensioners
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts + pretensioners
- Curtain airbags
- Door open warning
- Driver and passenger seatbelts with warning light
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Driver/front passenger side airbags
- Drivers knee airbag
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Rear door child safety locks
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Interior Features
- Front/rear floor mats
- Tri zone climate control
- 12v power point in centre console
- 12V power point in luggage area
- 3 Spoke leather multi function steering wheel
- Boot net
- Front and rear cupholders
- Front armrest with storage box
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated air conditioned glovebox
- Leather gearknob and handbrake lever
- Leather upholstery
- Rear centre armrest with cupholders
- Removable rear parcel shelf
- Sunglasses storage
- Ticket holder
- Umbrella compartments in front doors with umbrellas
- Virtual pedal for boot opening
Virtual pedalOn those occasions when you need to load the boot but your hands aren't free, you can now just sweep your foot underneath the rear bumper and the boot will open for you automatically. The virtual pedal enables convenient contact-free access. Only available with the combination of electrically-operated boot and KESSY (Keyless entry, start and exit system).
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Removable LED light in boot
- XDS electronic differential lock
EDL (Electronic Differential Lock)Uses ABS sensors on the driven wheels to determine if one wheel if spinning faster than the others. It uses the ABS system to momentarily apply braking to balance out the traction needs of the driven wheels. Front-wheel drive vehicles usually have the most recognisable feel, as they produce the typical ABS-type pulsating sound and feel when they're activated during a wheel spin.
- Driver Convenience
- Remote fuel cap release
- Colour maxi dot trip computer
- Columbus colour 8" touch screen satellite navigation system, Radio/CD/DVD/MP3/aux-in/SD card
- External temperature gauge
- Fatigue detection system
- Service interval indicator
SmartLinkThe SmartLink™ system (containing MirrorLink™, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) mirrors your phone's display on the internal screen. You can also turn your ŠKODA into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot, which allows multiple devices to connect to the internet whilst on the move
- Speed warning indicator
- Diesel particulate filter
- Piano black inserts
- 3 rear height adjustable headrests
- Electric front seats with memory function
- Electric lumbar support
- Heated front and rear seats
- Height/tilt adjustable front headrests
- Isofix on 2nd row rear seats
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Split folding rear seats
- Audio / Communications
- Canton sound system
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- USB socket
- LED package plus - Superb
- Anti theft alarm with interior monitor and tilt sensor
- Anti-theft wheel bolts
- Keyless entry and start
- Remote central locking with SAFE system
Fitted optional extras
- Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Cappuccino beige
- Maximum speed135 mph
- Cubic capacity1,968 cc
- Power150 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^5.30 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.10 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^4.50 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^53.3 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^68.9 mpg
- MPG (combined)^62.8 mpg
- Tank capacity66 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight2045 kg
- Vehicle length4861 mm
- Vehicle width1864 mm
- Vehicle height1468 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2841 mm
- Co2 emissions119.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
6.9% APR is available on this car when purchased with SKODA Financial Services on either PCP or HP. It also comes with a minimum of 24 months Warranty and Roadside Assistance and 2 Services for £79.
With Solutions Personal Contract Plan. Indemnities may be required. Offer subject to change or removal at any time. ^Service Plan covers next two consecutive services. †Valid for vehicles up to 5 years old and up to 100,000 miles at activation.
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
We thought these similar cars may also be of interest
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.